Job title: Account Manager
It’s a brilliant time to join the Aldnor, Oxford & Mumbai team that puts people first.
Here at Aldnor, our people are the reason for our success. Sharp scientific and creative minds are the driving force behind our growing business, so our top priority is to nurture a working environment where great talent flourishes.
- A team that cares
- A company that will invest in you
- High-profile work
- Advancing science and healthcare
- Reward and recognition
- Broad horizons
…six fantastic reasons to choose Aldnor Health Media..
The role- Account Manager-Oxford or Mumbai
As an Account Manager your role is o provide clients with a full range of products and services specific to their needs, including publications, events, strategic communications and KOL programmes. To ensure that projects awarded are cutting edge, have impact, are accurately priced, and are delivered on time and on budget through effective client handling and account management.
- Account/client management – General account management under the direction of the CEO to deliver best in class client service
- Financial management – Overall management of account finances
- Project management – Management of projects and timelines/Account planning – Support with strategic development of account in collaboration with CEO
- Internal management – Direct and ensure working practices and procedures are implemented
- Line management – Effective management of line reports
- Business development – Secure new business within existing where appropriate and support efforts to secure new external accounts as required
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org